Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Sweet Dreams Pillow { Tutorial } : :

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sweet Dreams Pillow Tutorial

Today I'm excited to share that my Sweet Dreams Pillow Tutorial is now live and available for download on Janome's Inspire project page!

This project tutorial is for my Sweet Dreams Pillow pattern, featuring my Love Garden print from my Garden Dreamer fabric collection with Art Gallery Fabrics and a variety of AGF Denim Studio denims and linen. I used a raw edge reverse applique technique featuring Janome's satin stitch and my Quick Quilt As You Go method to create this beautiful throw pillow that's both fun and easy to make!

Sweet Dreams Pillow Materials


H


Pillow Binding

I hope you love making this pillow as much as I did!

Pillow Finish

As always, be sure to let me know if you give it a go! Feel free to find & tag me on Instagram if you make & share one of your own, or you're always welcome to share the things you make using my project ideas and/or fabrics on my Facebook page Maureen Cracknell Handmade!

Happy sewing, friends!  ♡ Maureen

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and it definitely shows some love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love this sharing so much, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Beautiful design and colors :o)
    cwayons(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!